Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Honey"dew" I Ever Love You!

Dear Sweet Baby Kay,


35 weeks: Your baby, now as hefty as a honeydew melon at 5 1/4 pounds, doesn't have much room to maneuver in your belly. (Length: more than 18 inches, head to heel.) @babycenter #howbigisyourbaby #pregnancy


35 weeks was a wonderful week!  It was one of the last weeks I felt my best.  I enjoyed all of my pregnancy with you, but there were times that I felt better than others.  This week you didn't have much room to maneuver because you were over 18 inches long and tipped the scale at around 5 1/4 pounds. Because it was so snug in my tummy, you were no longer doing somersaults, but you DID NOT stopped you rib kicking!  I could feel you get right up under my rib so high that it felt like you were in my throat! Your kidneys became fully developed this week, and your liver began to process some waste products. Most of your basic physical development  completed this week.  The remaining weeks you used to pack on some weight!


This week I had a wonderful shower given to you by the ladies at my office.  


You got some very cute clothes and other items off of your registry as well as gift cards!  One of the nicest gifts was from my team and upper management.  You got your plug in swing which turned out to be a critical item for you in your first weeks.

Isn't this cup-cake cake adorable!?  I have saved the little baby and the four cupcakes underneath.  They are in the freezer and we will bring it out when you turn one!





Marion and Stacey, some of my sweet Social Worker friends at work.

The gift table

Lisa and Therese, some more Social Worker friends


 Opening some adorable polka dot pants!

One of the Social Work Interns got this cute coat for you.  It had little kitten ears that stick up on the top of the head.

Opening some more gifts.

Such adorable pink outfits!

Some more co-workers celebrating your anticipated arrival.

I do have to show you how much you have grown.  Isn't it amazing to look at you at 35 weeks compared to you at 13 weeks.  What a miracle you are.  



You are clearly loved by so many already with the continued shower of support, presents and celebration you have had.  Sweet Baby Kay, my love for you grows every day.  We saw the doctor this week and everything is continue to progress perfectly.  

Forever your...

Mommy
xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment