Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Where Oh Where Have I Been?


I once was lost, but now am found.  I have been meaning to update my SBK blog for a while.  I got a little lost after 36 weeks and have been enjoying motherhood so much, that blogging got away from me.  I checked in on this little blog tonight as I have recently signed up to be a guest blogger for a fertility health forum, and much to my surprise, there are still people from not only all over the country, but from all over the world who have recently (as in recent days and hours) checked out my SBK blog!  I promise on all of my Girl Scout badges that I will make it a point to update this blog.

Julianna's birth story is truly a beautiful one and could only have been scripted so well by Our Creator.  I cannot wait to put her story in writing.

So, my dear blog followers, bear with me as I get back in the swing of things and try to capture the last 9 months of my beautiful, messy, glorious, beyond my wildest dreams journey of motherhood.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment